Telehouse is a Tier2 internet service provider, as well as providing high-quality managed information technology services and communications. Providing high-quality services on separate locations and with more than 14 years of expertise, along with Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015, Information Security System ISO/IEC 27001:2013 compliance make us confident that we are the most reliable partner to most types of online businesses.
In Telehouse, we think that being a quality brand is more valuable than just being a famous one. To be that brand, we bring passionate and talented people together to make it happen.
• 5+ years of relevant experience in system and/or network administration;
• Excellent knowledge of Linux OS – Red Hat, Debian-based systems. LINUX systems/scripting (Red Hat, Debian);
• Advanced level of network troubleshooting;
• Intermediate knowledge in Windows Servers OS;
• Advanced knowledge in Virtualization technologies and hypervisors;
• Knowledge in system automation and orchestration technologies;
• Intermediate understanding and experience in Virtualization tools & software;
• Knowledge and troubleshooting skills which will be used to debug VLANs, routing, firewalling, DNS, DHCP, IEEE 802.1X;
• A working knowledge of standard server system administration and troubleshooting tools (e.g., selinux, iptables, net-tools, tcpdump, lsof, hdb, strace);
• Hands-on experience in deploying software based on SaaS platforms;
• Hands-on experience in provisioning container-based apps;
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English. Willing to learn and develop his own knowledge.
Your responsibilities will be to:
• Building and maintaining in-house systems as well as client production systems;
• Deploying a new server or network hardware & software in production environments;
• Apply security patches across servers/networking nodes and introduce procedures and processes based on industry best practices;
• Auditing server security;
• Responding to internal & client service requests to troubleshoot the nature of reported problems and taking necessary steps to resolve them;
• Provision and administering of Linux based servers and VMs;
• Perform corrective and preventative maintenance and manage escalations;
• Perform HA and DRS scenarios on live and dev systems.
Good to have:
• Experience with international customers & large organizations;
• Experience with network monitoring tools like Zabbix, Prometheus, ELK stack;
• Experience with DevOps tools and stacks;
• Knowledge of Linux containers, docker images, and/or fbsd jails.(kubernets is a plus).
• Possibility for home office;
• Work with highly professional co-workers;
• Professional atmosphere with many opportunities to learn and acquire new skills;
• Attractive salary;
• Standard working hours 9.00h – 18.00h;
• Technical training;
• Team activities and team buildings.
If you are interested in this offer, please send us your CV.
We will contact only a shortlist of candidates.